Saturday 15 February 2014

Special occasions & decorations


I thought I would do a quick blog to share and promote my individual room decorations.  I love doing them and I get immense pleasure from the reactions & appreciation when my guests arrive and see their decorated room.  


I have done several occasions now and I try to do something different for each of them even if they do ask for the same as the photos on our website
 Acorns of Lyndhurst B&B.
 I only do them on request and I charge for any items purchased and a little bit extra for my time & creativity, but I'm certainly not expensive.  If you bring your own props/gifts I will arrange and decorate for free.  I love a challenge too so I will try to cater for any request.

  


but it really doesn't have to be a special occasion, you might just want to spoil your loved one any day.  



A couple of years ago I had a very low key wedding couple staying, who are family of regular guests of ours, who over the years have become very good friends.  As a special personal touch I just added the confetti heart and helium balloon as a small gift from us.  


 Hand made paper bouquet.  I made this for one of my best friends 1st wedding anniversary (paper anniversary) last year.  It wasn't involved in a room decoration but it is something that could be, I can make on request if desired and the added bonus is it keeps for ever unlike fresh flowers. 

All of the examples in the pictures can be mixed and matched and adapted, you just need to give me a simple brief and a budget to work from and I'll do the rest :)

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment